Wednesday 12 October 2016

Traditional Wreath

Good morning everyone, what are we all up to today? Well for me it's prepping all day in my little craft room bliss hahaha ,some absolutely gorgeous things coming from Tonic but lips are sealed until launch, however I was going through my blog and realised I didn't share the large build a wreath I made for Tonic a little while ago . I know it wasent show on create and craft as it went missing so couldn't be shown so here goes

Build a wreath die collection


This was made using the largest wreath in the pack and firstly I painted it with green Acrylic paint both sides 2x coats then I cut the fern  out i couldn't honestly say how many but alot then I glued these 2x at a time until the wreath was covered I did glue everything with my Tonic hot glue gun.
I then started to add different die cuts trying to shape the baubles ect to get a bit of depth and dimension once the wreath was finished I added a little gold nuvo mousse on bits of leaves just to highlight certain areas,the berries were coloured with the nuvo pens and then I added some clear glaze to make them shine & I also added white gloss nuvo drops to the mistletoe  sprig just a lovely finishing touch.   


Until next time


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes