Sunday 5 December 2021

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes

 





Hello everyone,blimey it's been some time since I  last blogged and I want to apologise,it has been such a busy Year at Tonic Studios lot's and lot's of amazing launches and dare I say it some truly blow your socks off launches to come in the new Year, so plenty for us all to look forward to.

Today I would love to share with you the stunning Alluring Perfume Boxes which are available from Create and craft as a 4 day deal.These boxes come in 3x different shapes and are really easy to create.

So get yourself some of the stunning Nuvo satin Card,mirror card and you could make these Perfume bottles look just like the real thing. Below I will share with you my creations from the launch I hope it gives you an idea of what they can look like using different card  stock ect.

This is the smallest Perfume Bottle in the set.
This box has a 8mm x 1mm magnet as the closure.

This is the smallest box using the closure that comes with the die set.

This is the Medium box in the set with a stunning Die cut pattern in the panels. 

This is the largest gift box  using a satin and gloss finish card stock it really gives you the elegance This box deserves.

Using pink on pink gold on gold for me just screams luxury I think this is my favourite and I shouldn't  have a favourite  but sometimes plain just looks right.

 This box comes with a beautiful heart tag to add the finishing touch to your gift box.
I Think these would make beautiful gifts to your girlfriends adding a lipstick or a hand cream or even a small bottle of perfume.

Thank you so much for joining me today , I promise I will be back very soon sharing more creations with you. .
Happy  Crafting 

Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes