Monday 8 May 2017

Sent with love

Good morning everyone, well where did that weekend go ,it flew  but I did have lots of fun making ATC's for swaps so that's probably why time flew I was having so much fun playing oh and Colouring our Dawny was on Hochanda at the weekend with our Nuvo Alcohol  pens the techniques were awesome so I just had to have a play.
This morning I have a card I made with the ATC's to share with you .
Die sst used:- me to you ATC
Geometric layering die set
Card blank is 7"x7" 


The little pocket that the tag sits in measures :-
9"x 4  1/2" and you score at 3" ,6", then score length ways 1/2" cut the tabs off on the left and right and just leave a tab in the bottom middle section this will form  the pocket then with a circle hole punch or a circle layering die make a hole at the top of the pocket this will help you slide the tag in and out then decorate the front of the pocket with the me to you ATC in co-ordinating colours to your card, then make your tag with the Sent with love ATC and again matching colours.



Thank you for popping by today



Until next time




No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes