Thursday 3 August 2017

Tudor Town Street

Good morning everyone,welcome to my blog ,Today I am going to share the absolutely fantastic Tudor Town die sets from Tonic Studios ,these have been so well designed the way  the window on the emporium-toy shop  its fantastic and so easy to make.
The construction of this street was building  3x of the shops a pub and church once I had decorated each building I threaded a battery operated  set of led light just into the base of each building  and they were available from the local £1 stores ,once all the lights were threaded through I then glued the bottom flaps shut .Then I glued all the buildings flat with hot glue to a piece of foam board



This is the street in the dark with the lights really bright  the windows are made with vellum,the smoke for the chimney is little pieces of tulle .
The lights are fastened to the back on its side so you can turn it on and off without a problem and also slide the cover off to change the batteries easily enough.
Added decoration was to cover the foam board with Nuvo  Moonstone Glimmer paste and I did use an entire pot I also added a Trio Snowman just outside the toy shop as the children had been playing outside and then placed some of the Dimensional Xmas trees to each end of the scene and also placing one outside one of the houses next to the George & Dragon.
The church windows were coloured with Nuvo Alcohol pens to look like stained glass.


I hope you all find the Tudor Street inspiring and have a go ,you will have so much fun I promise.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today


Until next time 



xxx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes