Saturday 18 July 2015

special friends

Hello crafters & a warm welcome to my blog today.

Todays card was inspired with a  speacial friend in mind we have never met in person only on social media but one day we shall meet .Happy birthday lovely lady xx

           
                                               Dies used:

Spellbinders 5"x7" elegant labels 4
Spellbinders foilage
spellbinders shapeabilities flower play
Spellbinders grand decorative ovals
sue wilson Californian collection- Decorative frames (set B)

 Stamps used:
Phill martin A5 set Decadent Damask sentiments
flower soft:  floral sentiments design set 1 & 2 .

Floral papers are Laura Ashley traditional designer paper pack 8"x8" paper pack from my stash.


This is the inside of the card.

The card was made using 4x 5"x7" card blanks 2 cards are scored in half and the other 2 cards are scored in half and then each half scored again so you end up with 4 equil sections i then cut an apature out of the middle of the cards with 4 equil score lines the cards are joined at the back with a piece of card stock measuring  10"x7".

I lightly inked the edge of the flowers with a pigment ink ultramarine colour added a  baby blue liq pearl from ranger to the centre of the flowers and each corner on the front of the card.

Until next time


Victoria xx

5 comments:

cr@fty said...

Wow! I love this card Victoria it's stunning
Heather x

Crafty Diva said...

I love making these, they do feel a bit more special, a work of art my friend xx

Linda said...

Victoria, this card is beautiful and so special! Hmmm, just might have to give it a go!!!! My niece's birthday is coming up! Thank you for always inspiring me!

Victoria Dalziel said...

So pleased this has inspired you to give it a try linda, made my day thank you all for your comments

Clark LA said...

This has to be one of my favourites xxx

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes