Friday 20 November 2015

Exotic lilly gatefold

Good morning ,A double detailed card to share with you today

Dies used:-
Tonic Exotic Lily Die & Stencil Set
Tonic Small Lacy Bow Set

The card is a double gatefold card, first of all I cut the die out and embossed the die cut, I then placed the stencil over the top of the die and matched up the pattern easier to do if you emboss the card after cutting, I secured the stencil with a low tack tape , I used a distessed ink spun sugar & tea dye from tim holtz and a applied the ink with a piece of cut and dry foam.
 I then cut out the small lacy bow to coordinate with the card  and glued with a glue gun just to one side of the card  & added Antique Rose nuvo drops to each coner to finish the decoration.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today
Until next time

Victoria xx

1 comment:

Yorkie girl said...

Congratulations Vicky you kept that one quiet you dark horse
Couldn't be happier for you it is Tonic that is lucky to have you
Beautiful card hun. T xx

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes