Thursday 28 January 2016

forever my friend

Good morning fellow crafters , well it has been a little while since my last blog post so I thought I would share today's card with you created with the last release from Tonic Studios Fairy Reflections and I just love this die I have used today- Cerys combined with Tonics Flip Flop - Forever my Friend.
Tonic Dies used:
Fairy Reflections Die & Stamp set Cerys
Flip Flop - Forever my Friends Die set


The card was created using A4 card stock I placed the base of the flip flop down on each edge with the shallow edge of the die towards the edge of the card stock once the cutting was complete I then scored the card in half and folded the sides back the finished card I added a strip of card stock to the back as a hinge just to add a little interest I will post a picture of the card below so you can see what it looks like not joined together so it can then be folded flat to go into an envelope.
I stamped Cerys and coloured her with nuvo alcohol pens and added some white dots to her dress with a white pen, the  papers are from my crafty stash I also added nuvo glitters and matching nuvo drops to finish the card.
As you will see a slight difference to the one i decorated the centre panels are slightly larger but this does fold flat for an envelope.


Until next time


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes