Monday 28 March 2016

Elegant Columns

Hello,welcome to my blog, new launch this morning from Tonic studios sew pretty 2, I absolutely loved playing with this collection on its own and also mixing it with sew pretty 1.
The shows started with a 2 hr show with our lovely Jodie Johnson with a 4 day deal I predict it won't last 4 days as many of you have been ordering it this weekend you are very cleaver crafters
 Today's card features the new sew pretty range  Elegant Columns and also a previous sew pretty die set Home sweet Home


 Dies used:-
 Sew pretty 2 -Elegant columns
Sew pretty 1- Home Sweet Home


The card is 8"x8" scored in half and then the front panel  scored in half again I went for a clotted cream card stock and a rich deep wine the elegant columns are hand stitched with a cream embroidery thread very easy to stitch and don't take long to do although these dies look lovely faux stitched or left  as they are cut I then added the Home sweet Home from the first collection just to  show they all mix and match I think that's what Tonic is so good at making sure all our older dies will go with the new so your always adding a new lease of life to your collection.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today

Until next time

Victoria xx


No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes