Monday 11 April 2016

Jewelled Crown

Good morning, Another card to share with you today from Tonic Studios Double Detail Die & Stencils pick of the week on create and craft and also 9 brand new colours in the nuvo embellishment mousse which are gorgeous
Dies used:-
Double Detail Jewelled crown 
Bowscale card  blanks layering die sets
Deco Oval base trellis
Idyllic Garland Fancy -friends forever
Rosalyn embossing folder


The card base is made from the Bowscale card blanks and all layers are from the same set, I then embossed the top white layer with Tonic's Rosalyn embossing folder ,one of my favourites ,I cut the deco   base in blue to then make the jewelled crown pop of the card I cut the jewelled crown base in silver and the detail in white and embossed I then used the beautiful embellishment mousse onto the stencil which I stick down with masking tape or washi  tape, seems to work better for me ,once dry I put the card together i then cut the gorgeous corner die that comes with this set in blue and white glued together slightly off set to create a shadow and placed them so they wrapped around my corners I finished the card with a friends forever sentiment from the idyllic garland fancy die set and added nuvo drops


Thanks for taking a peek

Until next time


Victoria xx

1 comment:

cr@fty said...

Hi Victoria
This is such a stunning card I love the dies and colours you've used.
Hugs x
Heather

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes