Tuesday 10 May 2016

Quaint Bird House

Good afternoon everyone , A  card  to share from Tonics Rococo Home collection
Dies used:
 ROCICO - Quaint Bird house
Oval  layering die sets
2 birds die set
Mini sentiments from the mini strip sets
Embossing folder  Martha


The card is 8"x8" with the oval layering dies I created an apature and then embossed the top layer of card stock I then made a frame going down in size, the topper was cut from the oval aswell and with the nuvo mousse I created a wash of blue sky and green grass I then cut the bird house  out and embossed and stuck that flat to another white piece of card stock and then under cut with scissors I then cut the bird house in red and paper pieced the red straps down the side and the roof top 
I cut a slither of card stock for the stand as if it were standing on the grass, then I cut a strip of green card stock and snipped into it to get the blade of grass look trying to create a garden scene in a frame.
 I cut the bird out in white card stock then the little heart that pops out i coloured red with my nuvo pens and stuck it back in the bird die cut and I stuck him on the frame I also added a decorative ribbon and matching bow to match the birdhouse and then added a stamped greeting from  the mini stamps sets.

Thank you for taking a peek today


Victoria xx




No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes