Saturday 28 May 2016

Sweet nothings- Delicate Embrace

Good morning, well I think a few of you are now on tonic island after yesterday's launch on create and craft and already had a dispatch note so they are on there way to you, how exciting
Dies used :-

Sweet nothings -Delicate Embrace
 Lower case alphabet - Clarice
Essentials - just for you Die Set




The card is  8"x8"  and I just stayed with white and lilac for this card I added a matching  lilac card stock and then the white top layer I cut into the card stock with the   delicate Embrace  die and added that to the card on foam pads I took a strip of card stock in silver mirri and then a layer of white slightly smaller to leave a silver border then wrapped a pale co- ordinating ribbon around the strip and placed that on the card with foam pads I then cut the delicate embrace                   die out again in white card stock and with scissors cut one of the larger flowers that are in the design stuck that down onto the matching lilac card stock and cut around each petal  with scissors then added a bow to the centre of the strip and placed the flower to the centre of the bow with a hot glue gun and added a sparkle gem to the centre of the flower.
I then cut out the corners in silver mirri and lilac and glued slightly off set to create a shadow effect and I placed one of these on each corner to frame the  centre die cut
 To finish I added mum to the centre of the card  and not forgetting nuvo drops to the flowers, but this could be for any occasion you wish.


Thanks for dropping by today


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes