Tuesday 21 June 2016

Fern Garland

Good afternoon everyone, A card to share with you from Tonic's pick of the week ,christmas rococo on create and craft,be sure to tune in this evening to see jodie's last live hr with this pick of the week.
Dies used :-
Rococo christmas- Fern Garland
Threaded square scalloped layering die set
Jingle bells sentiment
Memento frames die set



The card is 6"x6" easel card in a dark rich purple I embossed the base of the card with Martha embossing folder and then lightly rubbed the nuvo pure platinum on top of the embossed area ,I also Threaded silver organza ribbon through the Threaded scallop square and added  violet galaxy nuvo drops inbetween each thread,the fern Garland I cut in silver mirri card and then cut again in a pure white card stock and shadowed I also did the same shadow with the Jingle bells sentiment and to finish I added silver moon dust nuvo glitter drops to the Garland. 

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes