Friday 17 June 2016

Rococo christmas

Good morning crafters,  well it does seem a while since my last blog post have been very busy working away on future launches and having an absolute blast some fantastic things coming in the future I'm such  a tease I know so without further a do,today at 12 noon we see the rococo Christmas launch pick of the week with jodie on create and craft and this set were so much fun to create with such cute characters in this set  but also very classic cards aswell

Dies used :-
Christmas Rococo - Holly Bouquet
Merry Christmas sentiment from the small cracker die set
Circle layering die sets

I just went for something simple and elegant with this card,  it would be lovely for a baby's first Christmas ,the Holly Bouquet I cut a couple of times and layered them together then added sparkle with the glitter nuvo drops.


Dies used :-
Christmas rococo- Happy penguin
Merry Christmas from the bottle wrap




This is a stepper type card and the Happy penguins just look like there having a good old merry dance the 2 outer penguins I decided to trim away there bobble hats just to add a little more interest but you can get very artistic with these fabulous characters.





Thank you for popping in today and hope to see you soon as I have more cards from this collection to share with you all



Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes