Saturday 2 July 2016

Delicate Gesture Boxes

Good morning everyone, pleased to say it's weekend and the sun is out yay, well I thought I would give you another sneaky peek of the
 Delicate Gesture box from Tonic studios New launch that will be launching later today at 3pm on create and craft with the lovely Jo as I'm off to teach a class this morning so thought I better blog before the day goes mad heehee.
Dies used :-
Delicate Gesture Box

This gesture box was made from 160gsm and then lined with a 160gsm card ,inside is a little T light to give someone as a gift


Dies used:- 
Delicate Gesture box
Mini Wreath Decorations


For this gesture box I cut all the detail out so you could see through the box and then added one of those yummy chocolates in the gold wrapper perfect to hang off the Xmas tree and then decorated with a gold snowflake.






Dies used:-
Delicate Gesture Box
Lower case alphabet 

This gesture box  i again  cut the detail out of the box and filled the inside with confetti  I thought they would be lovely for guests to pick up when leaving the church or reception 




Until next time   


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes