Sunday 21 August 2016

Dear Santa xx

Good morning  and welcome to my blog, Today I am sharing a card with you from Tonic Studios pick of the week  Build  Wreath Die Collection available on create and craft


Dies used :-
Rococo Fern leaf
Rococo- Round Bauble
Rococo - Teardrop Bauble
Dear Santa Sentiment


The card is an 8"x 8" and for this card I was just thinking of a large present wrapped in a big bow I stuck with very traditional colours for this card with the rich dark reds- greens & golds the patterned paper is from an old Boofle christmas paperpack, the fern leaf I cut in bright lime green but then distressed it with Tim holtz inks the card was a little fibrous  so the finished fern looks a little like velvet and then  cut it out twice  in a darker green and shadowed,  I cut a strip of red card to go down the centre of the card to look like a gift box that's been wrapped in ribbon  ,I cut the baubles out one in red and one in mat gold card stock and then backed them with  opposite  colours and attached some fine red ribbon to the top of the bauble and stuck it  down with  3d foam pads so they look like there hanging down and then I attached a large bown to the top and finished with one of our dear santa sentiment .


Thank you for popping by today

See you soon 


Victoria xx

1 comment:

cr@fty said...

Hi Victoria
What a clever way to use the wreath dies I love it! 😍
Hugs xx
Heather

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes