Monday 1 August 2016

Stratford and Avon

Good afternoon , Something a little different to share with you now, as you know I normally make cards and some 3d things but today I have the stratFord and Avon mdf creative pen storage unit from Tonic Studios it was launched yesterday on create and craft with the lovely Jo Austin.


So very easy to put together even for someone like me who hasn't done many mdf units in the past .
I firstly  painted the unit in nuvo matt Adhesive glue as a sealer then I painted the areas that were not going to be covered in papers but I made sure I didn't put any paint on the tabs that slot together as they swell when painted and it's then difficult to slot together  i painted in the nuvo mushroom colour Acrylic paint when it was dry I started assembling parts of the unit ,to cover the unit with papers I then drew around the side panels and shelf parts and then cut with scissors any bits that didn't fit perfect I just sanded back once the unit was covered with decorative papers I sealed with the nuvo matt Adhesive again to seal it all and make it hard wearing  and finished with ribbon and bows and some die cuts for a little extra decoration. 


Thank you for taking the time to visit today


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes