Tuesday 2 August 2016

September Harvest

Good morning crafters, Just wanted to pop by and share a card with you from Tonic Studios Autumn Wishes Die collection and also the 4 brand new
8"x 8"  Embossing folders.
Dies used:-
September's Harvest die set
Square layering die set
Sew pretty - have a beautiful day sentiment die
8x8 Embossing folder- Modern Chevron
8x8 Embossing folder- Retro Fern



 The card is a tent fold card and the background I used the Modern Chevron embossing folder in cream and then die cut 2x squares from black card stock from the square layering die sets and also 2x brown squares that the card had a cream core I embossed with the Retro Fern and then sanded back so the cream core came through to add depth and dimension then I cut a rectangle and added the leafy berry branch from September's Harvest set, I cut the branch in gold mirri and then in kraft card I cut the branch out again in a rust orange for the berries and glazed them with a clear glaze  and to finish I added orange soda nuvo glitter drops.


Until next time


Victoria xx


No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes