Monday 8 August 2016

Starry Starry Night

Google morning and welcome to my blog today,we have A Tonic Anniversary on create and craft and launching today at 8am with the lovely paula  on create and craft we have the gorgeous  christmas simply screens  die collection

Dies used:-
Christmas simply screens die set starry starry night
Let it snow sentiment
Framed screens zig zag & floral motif
Deco Geometric layering die set


The card is 8"x8" and the card stock is a light frosty baby blue very easy card to put together but something with dimension to go into a beautiful handmade box as a gift .
The starry starry night border is so pretty I luv them all in this collection but I especially love this one as I luv anything with snow flakes on.


Be sure to visit again soon as I have more samples to share with you

Until next time


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes