Tuesday 9 August 2016

'OH Christmas Tree

Good evening , and welcome to my blog, I have a card to share with you from Tonic Studuos Anniversary launch on create and craft the beautiful and versatile Simply Screens Christmas Collection
Dies used:-
Simply Screens 'oh Christmas Tree die set
Geometric layering die set
Rococo-Joy to the world christmas sentiment
 Martha Embossing folder


The card is made from A3 card stock folded in half  with the front panel folded in half again and cut down in length to 9 inches, I cut the 'oh Christmas tree die out in cream card stock and backed it in a gold card stock I didn't use the Fancy edge strip for this card as I wanted to leave the edges with a clean line with the card, I then backed the gold layer in red card stock I also paper pieced the baubles.
The inside of the card I added an embossed background from Martha A4 embossing folder then added the Geometric shape die cut and added the joy to the world sentiment and then added to each corner what would be the waste from the bauble and added 4 of the stags ,I also added matching ribbon and bow to the card and finished with the beautiful golden sunset glitter drops.


Until next time


Victoria 

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes