Thursday 15 September 2016

Ribbons & Bows

Good afternoon everyone, well we have a brand new exciting Tonic Studios launch on create and craft Friday 16th sepember  at 4pm with the lovely Paula.

The launch of the gorgeous Large Layering Die Sets Ribbon & Bow and also swirling Frame.

The card I am sharing with you today is from the Ribbon & Bow die set
Dies used:-
Large layering Die Set - Ribbon & Bow
It's your big day- chalkboard collection
Frond Finesse  die
Tonic Small flower punch


I started the card by cutting the largest die in the set and folding it in half cutting just a small amount off the bottom part of the card at the back so the card has a stable bottom to sit without falling over, I then went down in the sizes in different coloured card stock the next layer in white and Aqua are glued flat using Tonic's funky glue I then made a frame using the next layer and used 3D foam to add dimension to the card I finished the card by adding a sentiment  cutting it out twice to create a shadow again this gives the card depth and dimension the flowers are from a tonic punch in my stash  and I punched 6 of the flowers to create little roses and added those to the beautiful florush which is one of my favourites




Thank you for taking a peek

Until next time 

Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes