Monday 28 November 2016

Fluttering Butterflies

Good morning, well the sun is out what a beautiful morning, busy day here prepping , but thought I would pop along and share a card from Tonic Studios Idyllic Die and Embossing Sets.
Idyllic -Fluttered Fence
Wish you well sentiment


The card is 7"x 7"  , for this card the embossing I used a beautiful shade of pearl card stock which embossed beautifully  in these folders giving you a luxurious finish to your card and adds that touch of elegance.
I then cut the detail part of the die with plain white card stock ,you then need to emboss with the card still in the die ,then leaving the card stock in the die I used spun sugar distress ink with a piece of cut and dry foam and inked through the die and used it like a stencil this added the hint of pink to the detail of the Butterfly this is a good way to add detail but still keeping the card flat for posting if postage is a concern.
I then added a double bow and finished with a beautiful sentiment I wish you well ,and I'm sure who ever recieved a card like this when there under the weather would definitely brighten up there day.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today



Victoria xx 

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes