Monday 21 November 2016

Posey Pillars

Good afternoon and welcome to my blog, well it's definitely a Crafting day here in Cheshire it's absolutely pouring it down  and so dark outside so stew cooking slowly, heating on and I'm in the craft room sounds a perfect day to me.
                                                              Hope you all managed to catch the shows with Jodie over the weekend as Tonic launched the Fanciful Flocals die sets such a pretty delicate collected with very fine detail.
Dies used :-
Fanciful Florals Die collection - Posey Pillars
Basic layering die set - Sunray Venus
Chalkboard die set- It's your big day



The card is 7"x7" with the front panel scored in half  again and folded back on it's self .
The Posey Pillars were cut out in white essentials card stock and then cut again in pink essentials card stock and clued together using funky glue which is a wet PVA clue and is very strong the only glue I use and my Tonic hot glue gun, The funky glue gives you a little wriggle time before its stuck completely  you  want to glue these 2 strips slightly off set to create depth and dimension and adds a little shadow.  I cut the basic layering dies Sunray Venus out in white essentials card stock and then a pink layer of essentials and added the pink layer with 3D foam pads and  added the sentiment which is cut with silver foil card and white card stock this is glued flat with funky glue, to finish the card I added the same basic layering dies to the inside for somewhere to write and added white Nuvo drops just to add a finishing touch to a very simple card.



Thank you very much for joining me today and welcome to any new crafter that have stumbled across my blog ,it's always lovely meeting new crafters, if you have any questions just pop a comment in and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Until next time 



Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes