Sunday 6 November 2016

Tonic girls day out

Good afternoon everyone ,well what a time I had on Thursday I went to the NEC at Birmingham  to the craft show to meet up with most of the Tonic DT what a time we had, so many giggles and naughty  craft purchases although I think we were all really  well behaved and didn't go mad, sadly Paula was working on create and craft USA and the lovely Dawny was moving house  and Sian from the Tonic office had other commitments but I'm sure at the next event we will all finally meet each other ,so I thought I would bob a couple of photos for you to see the gang.
From right to left we have  Nicky , Edna , Karen , Mandy , Claire , and myself at the end and 2 cheeky devil's at the back are Mr and Mrs Love from Create and craft

Them we popped by to say Hello to Pam and Chris on the Tonic Workshop stand and we picked up Alison from the Crafty Devil's Stand along the way, jodie was demonstrating on the create and craft stand at the time, sadly Paula was working and Dawny was moving and Sian had other commitments but we made sure Sian was in the photo with her poster at the back lol, but I am sure we will all meet up again for sure , or I might just have to visit Tonic Towers how exciting would that be.




 hugs xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes