Tuesday 17 January 2017

Love is....

Good morning , and welcome to my blog today. I don't know about you but it's a really grey cold day here in Cheshire so I am thinking a perfect day to get in my craft room and play it's much more interesting than tackling the ironing basket ,who's with me ? .
                                     Today's card is from Tonic Studios, from the Dimensions  Window Box Die sets which is a 4 day deal on create and craft at the moment.

                                                                  Today's card I have made flat using the strips off the die & adding the heart from the flip flop die sets ,I luv mixing and matching old with new as it gives your older dies a new fresh look.

Materials used:-
English Picnic layering die set
FlipFlop love is.. die set
Dimensions- Window Box -Buttercup Sunburst 



The card is very flat to put together so ideal if your posting a card the only dimension is the heart as it's been placed on foam pads.





Please pop back tomorrow when I have a couple more samples to share with you all


Until next time




Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes