Wednesday 1 March 2017

Together

Good morning and welcome to my blog .Today a would like to share with you a brand new launch from Tonic Studios On Friday 3rd March we will be introducing the beautiful and versatile Tonic Studios Shadowbox Creations Die sets. They are perfect for creating amazing framed cards and projects for your friends and family.

This incredible bundle contains 38 craft dies, including:
• 1 frame base die
• 8 deboss sentiment dies
• 2 ribbon slit dies
• 9 deboss decorative element dies
• 12 mini layering dies designed to perfectly cut your photos for use with our Shadowbox Insert Die Sets
• 4 hanger / stand dies
• 2 full cut decorative element dies

So don't miss out! Join us on Friday 3rd March at 9am on Create & Craft TV!

 These die sets are so fantastic with such a choice of dies in the set your really won't be stuck for ideas the only thing I have added are 2x photos hubby and I on our wedding day 20yrs this year and some ribbon everything else is from the die sets.


Thank you for joining me this morning ,pop back soon as I have more to share with you 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is beautiful Victoria, I think I need them lol xx

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes