Thursday 8 June 2017

Hugs

Good afternoon everyone & welcome to my blog.

Thought I would pop along and share what I have been up to recently.

Tonic Studios launched the Bunting Die sets and I had great fun creating with them they really are so useful to go on most projects with any type of theme in mind.


Materials used :
Bunting Die set --Birthday Bash
English Picnic layering die set
Marmalade world Stamp sets
Nuvo Alcohol pens
Alphabet die sets
Bakers Twine
Nuvo craft perfect card stock 
Nuvo super smooth stamping card



A very simple clean & fresh card but perfect to send for anyone  the  Birthday Bash Bunting set is a fabulous shape and perfect to use with Tonics Alphabet die sets .




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today


Until next time 




No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes