Thursday 13 July 2017

2017 Xmas Cracker / Cathedral Box

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my blog.
Today I have a collection of Cathedral boxes and the 2017  xmas cracker from Tonic Studios to share with you , it's a bit manic at the min and lots of fantastic things coming your way very soon so my blog posts are more like a gallery at the moment but any detail you need to know just ask in the comments box below and I will always reply.
Cathedral Box Die Set

Cathedral  box Die Set

Cathedral box Die Set

Cathedral Box Die Set




2017 Xmas Cracker Die Set

2017 Xmas Cracker Die Set

2017 Xmas Cracker die Set

2017 Xmas Cracker Die Set







So sorry my blog post isn't as detailed as it normally is but any questions don't hesitate to ask ,thank you for visiting my blog today xx





No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes