Tuesday 26 November 2019

Concertina Camera & Video






Hi everyone,welcome to my blog , today I am sharing with you the concertina die & Stamp set from Tonic Studios, amazing Die set and stamps and  so many different things you can create with these dies.Below I share the video tutorial I created with the set and also links to purchase the Die Set direct from Tonic Studios web site at an amazing price .









Click here to purchase the concertina index box from Tonic Studios And also the mosaic Die sets plus book of special memories Die set creator and many more Die sets.

Click here for UK...Tonic Studios UK

Click here for USA...Tonic Studios USA


You tube video

Here are a few samples sharing the Book of Special Memories Die Sets






Above I have the links  to Tonic Studio's for you to click the link to purchase the products direct from Tonic, I will receive a small commission which will help me purchase supplies at no additional cost to you  which helps me create projects like this to blog and share videos on you tube.Thank you so much for visiting my blog today I really appreciate your support.


                                                     Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes