Wednesday 18 December 2019

Perfect pockets & heart Silhouette Wednesdie Deals








Good morning everyone ,are we all ready for Christmas ? Its trips to the drs for me and my hubby this morning so in and out will be glad to get snuggled down in the warm this afternoon. Well its Wednesdie deal time and I have to say some real beautiful Die sets at a fabulous price .Also check out the Sale's on the Tonic website as I spotted 12x12 Craft perfect packs £1.00 fabulous value and lots more fabulous goodies and i will be shopping for those myself later. Today i am sharing a blog post with a card i have made using the Silhouette heart die set and also the perfect pockets Tangled Twine

Click Here Tonic Studios UK .http://shrsl.com/20ssm
Click Here Tonic Studios USA  http://shrsl.com/20sst

This card is an 8"x8" tent fold card
Rose cold satin 
Rose gold mirror
Perfect pockets Tangled Twine
Heart Silhouette die set
Sentiment strip with love just to finish the card
Ivory Seashell Nuvo Drops 
The centre panel is 7"x7" and then the dies placed with  borders around the edge placed onto the satin sheen with foam pads to create depth.



Here are a few cards I created for the launch ..

6x6 easel card creating a pocket to place a heart but could easily be a gift card created using Craft perfect card stock:-
Chilli red
Kraft card
Bright white 
Harvest gold mirror
Golden Mosaic speciality card


8x8 card creating 4x pockets all joined on the corners but then adding all the detail with paper piecing.
Craft perfect  Jet black
Chilli red
Golden Mosaic speciality card




Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it's always lovely having your company, I would just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and wish you a peaceful new year and I will be back with lots of amazing things in 2020 your in for a real treat I promise you that.xx


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes