Friday 31 July 2015

Peace love & joy

Good morning, I sit here in my craft room and the sun has most defiitely got his hat on today yay lets hope it continues.


Today's card i would like to share with you is on the frosty side


Dies used:

  •    Tonic Boudoir square base die set
  • Tonic peace, joy & love sentiment  die set
  • Tonic scalloped circle layering die
  • Marianne poinsettia die


The card is an 7"x7" card blank,i added some gold glitter card behind the lattice square ,glitter card can be tricky to stick if your using a tape adhesive, I find a good tacky pva glue does the trick, i then cut out 7 large & 7 small poinsettia leaves shaped them with my fingers and again stuck together using a wet glue i then cut the centre of the poinsettia in gold glitter card i  cut a scalloped circle and added the peace joy & love sentiment to it and placed it in the middle the card ,I  finished with gold liq pearls from ranger.



Until next time enjoy crafting


Victoria xx

9 comments:

Crafty Diva said...

Fabulous, love it :)

gilly1045 said...

Absolutely beautiful my friend. I am going to start my Christmas cards next week especially after seeing all your beautiful cards and inspiration.

Victoria Dalziel said...

Thank you karen,you can not beat the tonic sentiments i use them all the time xx

Victoria Dalziel said...

Thank you so much gilly for your very kind comments, yes its getting that time of the yr now to concentrate on xmas cards and themes xx

ursula said...

That is just so beautiful Victoria...Christmas cards, I hate the idea of making them this time of the year....luv Ursula x

cr@fty said...

Such a beautiful card Victoria I'm going to have to make a start on mine
Hugs x
Heather

Victoria Dalziel said...

I know what you mean ursula,still thinking flip flops lol ,thank you for leaving a comment very much appreciated xx

Victoria Dalziel said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment heather always appreciated, xmas will be here before we know it i think once we get to sep time flies xx

Kazzie Ice said...

So beautiful Victoria, I love everything about this card .... ALL your cards actually! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Karen xxx

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes