Sunday 21 February 2016

Sew pretty in pink

Good afternoon,Hope your all enjoying your weekend,I had a little time to play myself today and this is the results of my play

Dies used:
Sew pretty- Have a beautiful day die set
Decorative indulgence envelope set
Floral fancy Decorative mini die set
Square layering die set
Square pinhole layering die set
Entwining trellis delicate daisy die set
   

The card is 8"x 8"  I added the detail in the background using the envelope set and backed with pink gingham card stock then made the frame using both the pinhole and square layering sets and added faux stitching the sew pretty have a beautiful day I chose pinks and mint as I think they look lovely together and just to add more detail to the frame I added floral fancy decorative mini die set with the delicate daisy from the Entwining trellis die set and finished with pink and white nuovo drops 

Thanks for taking the time to visit today
Until next time


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes