Thursday 3 March 2016

Rococo Rocking Horse easel card

Good afternoon, Well tonight we see the new launch from Tonic Studios Rococo Baby & Minature moments Baby Sentiments launch on create and craft at 8pm with jodie I have to say I so enjoyed playing with this collection I had a hard job stopping , I made made more cards than were needed I just couldnt help myself ,



DIES USED:
Rococo rocking horse die set
Minature moments little princess sentiment die set
Oval layering die set
Celtic circles layering set
Scalloped circle layering die set
Circle layering die set

The card is created using the celtic circles die set on A3 card stock to create the easel card shape, to create the baby's bib I used the largest scalloped circle in the scalloped layering set and then cut a smaller layer with the plain circle layering set and embossed the top layer I then used a smaller circle layering die to cut the neck shape into the circle to form  the bib shape, I then had some lace in my crafty stash and glued it around the back of the bib and ruffled the edges .

The rococo rocking horse is cut in grey card stock and then white and glued slightly off set to create a shadow effect I then did the same with the little princess sentiment and glued that flat to the oval die cut  layers and mounted with foam tape so it acts like a stopper for your easel card I then finished the card with white nuvo drops and a dainty pink bow

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog be sure to take another peek over the coming days as I have more cards to share with you all

Until next time 


Victoria xx



No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes