Saturday 5 March 2016

Tiny Treasure outfit

Good afternoon, I so enjoyed making this card from scratch I can be a tight crafter at times I like to figure things out for myself I don't buy templates and anyone that knows me knows I am useless with technology so I don't do downloads either so back to basics pencil paper ruler and a large rubber heehee


Dies used:
Oval layering set
Square stitch die & emboss set
Rococo Dummy 
Minature moments Tiny Treasure sentiment
Rococo Adorable Elephants die set
The card shape is made from A3 card stock so the top of the dungarees  are at the fold I will add a template at the end of the post I decorated the dungarees with the dummy in the pocket and added the gorgeous sentiment- Tiny Treasure to the oval layering die cut again the sentiment has been cut twice and glued  slightly off set to create depth and dimension the decorative buttons are from the   square stitch die & emboss set  I then added faux stitching with a white  gel pen to the edge of the dungarees and to the pockets.

This is the inside of the card a check pattern  shirt and I added the Adorable elephants to the oval layering dies the elephant are coloured with pastel chalks

My template to follow below any problems just ask away
Made with A3 card stock with the top of the straps on the hinge then I drew out 
the shape and cut both layers of card stock with scissors
Template of the T' shirt made out of A4 card stock

Hope you have as much fun making this as I did

Until next time

Victoria xx

1 comment:

cr@fty said...

Hi Victoria
This has to be the cutest baby card I've seen for ages, and to make it without a template is incredible.
Your a very talented lady!
Hugs x
Heather

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes