Thursday 3 March 2016

Rococo baby collection

Good morning , well I have spent the week decorating but thankfully I can see light at the end of the tunnel yay so more time to play and you certainly will not be short of ideas with this collection of dies I have had so much fun with these I have 2 very simple cards to share with you today



Dies used:
 Rococo Adorable Elephants 
Rococo Baby Balloons


The card is very simple 5"x7" I rounded the corners with a punch and then embossed the white layer I wrapped a stitched pink ribbon around the white layer of card stock I then cut the adorable elephants in dark and light grey and slightly off set to create a shadow I tied some candy striped string to the trunk of the adorable elephant die cut to the baby balloons the balloons were also cut twice in grey and pink and again slightly off set I then cut the balloons out again in a deeper pink and placed the pink letters for baby inside the lighter pink layer makes the balloons pop to finish the card I added pink nuvo drops.

The second card I would like to share is so cute I luv this rubber ducky

Dies used:
It' seems the little things Flip Flop Die Set
Rococo Rubber Ducky die set
Minature moments New Baby Sentiment die set

The card base is made from A4 card stock measure half way and place the flip flap die half way over the half way mark on you card but only put your cutting plates halfway across your die as you only want to cut through half of your card stock you then cut the flip flap in white and then blue and glue together i then add the blue gingham paper and stick to the card base then i added the flip flap topper and place over your cut I then added the blue ribbon around the card and glued under the bow to hide the join then added a matching bow.
The rubber ducky I cut out in a pale lemon and then cut out in a darker shade of yellow and glued together I then cut the rubber duck out again in orange and paper pieced the neck line beak then stuck down on foam pads ,the new baby sentiment was cut out in orange ,yellow and blue and paper pieced the letters and to finish I added nuvo drops

Until next time

Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes