Thursday 3 March 2016

Cuddly Bears

Hello and welcome to my blog,sharing another card with you today from Tonic studios Rococo baby launch & minature moments Baby Sentiments ,on create and craft for the long weekender.
Dies used:
Art Nouveau Layering Set
Rococo Cuddly Bears
Camellia layering die set
Minature Moments New Baby sentiment die set


The card is made cutting 2x of the card bases and creasing the back one so that it stands, decorated in baby papers from my crafty stash I went for mint & white for this so if you don't know what the happy parents are expecting it's suitable for a baby girl or boy,I paper pieced the bears and added a mint bow tie ,the bears were cut from craft card and chocolate brown card stock I then cut the new baby sentiment in matching card stock and added the sentiment to the camellia die cut and finished with a little bow


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today
Until next time

Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes