Monday 18 April 2016

Rising Dove

Good afternoon,  well busy here with prep today for a future launch but I thought I would take a break and share another card with you all from the faith collection of dies from Tonic Studios
Dies used:- Tonic
Rococo petite - Rising Dove
Sew pretty 2 - Twisted Ivy
Circle layering sets


This card is 8"x 8" and a very simple card to make grey base layer to the card and then the top white  layer I cut a circle apature the beautiful Dove I cut in silver mirri and then cut 3 in white card stock and just glued the body together so the wings were fanned out to create shadow and dimension,I then cut 4 of the Twisted Ivy  corners in grey and then in white and slightly off set again to create depth and finally I added the congrats sentiment again shadowing the sentiment and to finish I added the silver  lining nuvo drops to the corners ,very simple but sometimes less is more






Thank you for joining me today be sure to pop back again soon as I have lots more to share with you



Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes