Sunday 17 April 2016

Woodland Aster

Good afternoon ,A card to share with you from Tonic Studios Beautiful Blooms die collection on create and craft
Dies used:-
Beautiful Blooms -Woodland Aster
Petunia Trellis Base Die Set 
Birthday wishes sentiments
A4 Embossing folder Martha



The card is 8"x8" first layer is a beautiful pale blue next layer in white card stock I used the tonic embossing folder Martha,I cut the base of the petunia trellis in white card stock and then cut again in blue card stock and then cut the detail out i mounted that on foam pads and added to the card I also added a beautiful satin lemon ribbon and matching bow, the Beautiful Blooms I stayed with the theme of lemon and white and I shaped the flowers with a ball tool on a foam mat glued together with Tonic super tacky glue ,the birthday wishes I cut twice in silver mirri card and white and then glued together slightly off set to create shadow and dimension, I then added nuvo duck egg blue gloss drops.



Be sure to pop back soon as I have plenty of samples to share with you all


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes