Tuesday 3 May 2016

Budding vine pattern panel

Good afternoon crafters, as promised another card to share with you from Tonic's  Pattern panel dies available on create and craft
Dies used:
Tonic studios pattern panel - Budding Vine Die Set
Birthday Wishes Sentiment Die


Card size 10"x 7"

I thoroughly enjoyed making this card as I got to play with the gorgeous nuvo mousse in a spritzer bottle oh it leaves such a gorgeous finish on your card stock with the lovely shimmer from the pigment in the mousse , I sprayed my card stock and just left it to dry naturally and then placed a book on top just to flatten it out until I was ready for it ,as you can see I spritzed the backing card to the panel die and then everything was kept plain and simple in the cream card stock I edged the outer frame with the nuvo chisel glue pen and then added the nuvo gold guiding  flake  I then added the banner with the gorgeous birthday wishes sentiment and gave that the shadow effect and finished with gold and cream bows and not forgetting the light gold nuvo drops


Until next time 


Victoria xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya Victoria just found your blog and loving it, silly question please can you tell me how much mousse to water you used in spritzer bottle please, Thank's xxxx

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes