Monday 2 May 2016

Patterned Panel - Vibrant Damask

Good afternoon crafters, I seem to be in a pastel mode at the moment mint and pale blue being my favourite  colours  maybe I'm thinking about summer and warmer days to come so today yep you guessed correctly pale blue it is from Tonic Studios Patterned Panel launch over on create and craft
Dies used:
Vibrant Damask - Patterned Panel Die Set
Beautiful  Blooms- Woodland Aster
Ornate Frame - Layering Die Set
Everyday Mini Decorative Stamp Set


The card was very simple to put together it's A5 in size which is A4 card stock scored and folded in half with a light blue layer at the back to show through the Damask die cut which I just cut twice I didn't actually pattern match this one there is a very fine line down the centre if you look carefully but as I was covering the centre with a larger topper you wouldn't notice the join in the card  but if it was to be a plain card I would have pattern matched the design which just takes a little time to line up if you havn't done it before but once you have your away,
I then cut the oval and detail Die in the centre from the ornate frame die set and stamped the sentiment with clear versa mark and sprinkled with silver nuvo embossing powder over the stamped sentiment and heat embossed from the back to leave a smoother finish but this is personal choice.
I then put the card together in the centre with foam pads to add a little depth and dimension
I  cut the Beautiful Blooms Woodland Aster I absolutely luv this bloom I cut the base in blue and then cut the detail in white and shaped the Aster with Tonics ball tool and sponge mat it's a fabulous flower forming kit and I don't know what I did before I bought it, it's an essential piece of kit if you are wanting to make flowers for your cards and projects and why not make life easier with the correct tools.
To finish the card I added the satin bow and glued the Aster to the centre of the bow with a hot glue gun and added nuvo drops.


Thank you for taking the time to visit today be sure to pop back soon as I have more samples to share with you


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes