Friday 12 August 2016

New Baby Gift

Good afternoon, Welcome to my blog today, I have been playing with the beautiful Marquee box die  from Tonic Studios ,I have to say I absolutely love this box it has so many uses and sizes if you play around with it, today's box I had a baby gift in mind and of course if your lucky enough to to have the ever so cute Rococo Baby dies then you can dulplocate a box like this, inside is a matching baby hat but you could also put little booties inside  or something for a christening gift and make it in silver and white the choice is up to you.
Dies used - 
Dimensions - Graceful Marquee Die Set
Rococo -Baby Die set

Very simple box to put together you just need to cut 2 of the main shapes all the crease lines are there for you all you need is some wet glue or the very strong red liner tape a little bit of ribbon or twine to close the box and your away.
The dimensions of the box when made are :- Height 5cm-Width 8 cm - & Depth 5.5cm,
So looking forward to seeing what everyone makes when they arrive on the door step I'm thinking tool boxes, picnic hampers endless ideas.

Until next time

Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes