Friday 12 August 2016

Simply Just For You

Good afternoon,  A card I want to share with you from Tonic Studios Basic Layering Die Sets, I think as a crafter you definitely  need your core basic shapes and then build on your collection from there I have to say I would be lost without the basic shapes as that's usually where I start from when planning a card

Dies Used -: 
Essentials - mixed Edge Rectangles Layering Die Sets
A4 Embossing folder  Martha 
12x12 forever moment papers & sentiment topper pack
Tonic - scalloped Arc Border Punch
Tonic - Flower Head Punch


The card is 8"x 8" with the front of the card scored in half again back on its self I created a frame with the basic Rectangle layering set and then placed the sentiment Topper from the Forever moments paper pack in side so it looked like a little picture frame  and then a added a little bow for decoration and I also made a hand made rose in cream card stock using the  tonic flower head punch, the inside of the card I added an embossed  background  then punched out a border with the scalloped Arc  and then put a length of ribbon down one edge I finished the card using the light gold pearl nuvo drops down the border.


Thank you for taking the time to visit today
Hope to see you again soon


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes