Wednesday 2 November 2016

Elegant Flourish

Good morning and welcome to my blog today ,well all very exciting here as I am off to the NEC tomorrow to meet all my DT buddies from Tonic Studios so excited I can not tell you we have so much to chat about and it's going to be a fabulous day so probably won't sleep tonight.
Today I would like to share a card with you from Tonic's latest launch the beautiful Strip Die sets.
Dies used:-
Flourish stip  Die set
Basic Oval layering die set
Rococo wedding car die
Bride and groom sentiment



The card is 8x8 and I just went very basic simple and elegant with this card and I think the flourish strip is just stunning , I know I shouldn't have a favourite but this is my favourite so versatile as Mandy has demonstrated on c&c, chop them up the ideas will just flow.



Anyone coming along to the NEC tomorrow Thursday 3rd come along and say hello to us all it would be great to meet you


Until next time


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes