Wednesday 4 January 2017

Bright & Zesty

Good afternoon and Happy New Year to you all, first blog of 2017 , I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
 Well there are lot's of wonderful exciting things in store for you from Tonic this year I think there will definitely be lots of you on the island & naughty steps that's for sure, but my lips are sealed sorry, but I can share some creations with you from the 4 day deal that is currently on create and craft with 12 new stunning colours of the Nuvo Mousse which are gorgeous.
Materials used:-
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse-Citrus Green
Double Detail Die & Stencil - Jewelled Crown
Sent from the heart sentiment- Indulgence die and stamp set chalkboard set
Rounded Strip Set- Celtic & Bow set


The card is a 7"x5" Tent fold card base with a zesty green  layer to match with the Citrus green  Nuvo Mousse ,I think the Jewelled Crown Set were one of my favourites  to go with the the nuvo mousse and so easy to apply .
Once you have die cut the die & embossed you lay your stencil over the top it's so easy to line up once you have embossed  the design. I usually apply low tack tape to secure but you can use a low tack spray spray on the back of your stencil to keep it from moving ,and then with a spreading tool apply the Mousse I usually work from the top and drag down in big sweeps that way I found it does not to seep under the stencil, carefully lift the tonic tab at the bottom of you stencil and then wash your stencil in soapy water straight away .
 leave the die cut to  dry for about 40 mins just to make sure it's dry before you assemble your project . 
I added a navy blue layer behind and matched it with a bow and nuvo drops all layered on top of the gorgeous rounded strips that launched just before Christmas I have to say I absolutely luv these die sets and will be using them alot with future launches


Thank you for joining me today

Until next time


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes