Tuesday 10 January 2017

Nuvo Mousse

Good morning and welcome to my blog , Today I have some cards to share with you all from Tonic Studios latest launch of Nuvo Mousse which launched last week on create and craft.







The 12 new shades of Nuvo Mousse are absolutely  gorgeous and a colour there for everyone. I will list the new shades below as I know many of you collect them over time and like to make a list of colours you still need to collect.

Powder Blue
Gunmetal Grey
Pacific Teal
Persian Red
Pink Flambe 
Royal Aubergine
Seaspray Green
Burnished Bronze
Citrus Green
Old Navy
Orange Blush
Coral Calypso


Thank you for popping by today, next time I will add a more detailed blog for you all just needed to get some much needed updating done today .


Until next time 


Victoria xx

No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes