Tuesday 28 March 2017

Beautiful Day

Good morning , Welcome to my blog,it's been a busy time recently so my apologies for not posting as often as I would like but I do have a couple of cards to share with you today from Tonic Studios last launch which was Dots & Drops & City Scenes.

Dots & Drops  Die Set
Scalloped layering Circles
Sew pretty Die set

London City Scenes Die Set
English Picnic Die Set
 Glow Nuvo drops 




Thanks you for visiting my blog this morning, hope you visit again soon as I have so much to share with you ,really exciting launches and I hope your all as excited to see Tonic on Hochanda as we are on  Thursday 30th at 8pm with Jodie &  Paula and behind the scenes with Crafty Owain & Crafty Dan so lots to see ,loads of special offers and as always beautiful samples from the whole team.
Keep up to date with Tonic Studios FB page, U tube and a full schedule is on Hochanda with times and sneaky peeks of what's to come.


Until next time





No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes