Monday 20 March 2017

With Love

Good afternoon everyone, welcome to my blog .Today I am sharing with you a new launch from Tonic Studios with the Rococo City Scenes and today's card features the Paris die Set. All available  on a 4 day deal from create and craft.
 
Dies used to create this are :-
Rococo  City Scenes- Paris
 Heart layering die set
Leaves from beautiful blooms
Ross made from a Tonic flower punch
Butterfly from  Flora frames die set
Large Layering Bow
Attraction upper case - Alphabet die set




The card was created making a large tag shaped blank using craft card and scoring on the back part of the card to create a hinge ,for decorative purposes I attached a large eyelet and threaded ribbon through  I distressed the background and used some decorative papers and also distressed and inked the edges and then attached some lace to the bottom of the topper. Then I placed the eiffel  tower  which I cut out 6 times and added silver nuvo mousse to make it look like a metal embellishment to the heart and highlighted the heart with a white gel pen and added nuvo sea shell drops . I then punched out 6 flowers from a Tonic punches and pinched each one to create roses glued together using a Tonic glue gun which makes putting them together so much easier.
I then used the tails from the large layering bows and used this for the Alphabet and to finished the card I added a couple of butterflies and a decorative bow.





Thank you for popping by today and hope to see you again very soon.






No comments:

Alluring Perfume Bottle gift boxes